Mathematics is the science of quantity and number. It is the language through which we express our understanding of the universe. From the most basic arithmetic to the most complex hyperdimensional geometry, mathematics is as beautiful and grand as any poetry or prose mankind has ever conceived. This page will serve as a repository for all of my past posts on mathematical subjects.
- Drunvalo Melchizedek is Bad at Math
- Mathematics: Natural or Supernatural?
- On really, really, stupidly large numbers
- Pi is Stupid
- Be smart. Use tau.
- On Infinity and Eternity
- Proof that π = 2√3
- Some Unfortunate Choices in Mathematics Terminology
- Math is Really Weird: On Strange Sums and Counterintuitive Results
- WLC doesn’t understand infinity, Part 1
- WLC doesn’t understand infinity, Part 2
- Yet another failed at showing at showing 0.999…≠1
- More on 0.999…=1
- On Teaching Calculus
- Theology and the Actually Infinite
- What do we mean by Numbers? A simple introduction to Set Theory
- Theology and Indeterminate Infinity
- The Axiom of Infinity
- Intuitionism and the Excluded Middle
- Classical Limits vs. Non-Standard Limits
Great read thank youu